Sunday, April 10, 2011

And More Pictures!"

I've joined the masses and started doing ridiculous things on a motorcycle..like taking pictures of other people doing ridiculous things on a motorcycle

The moment of victory when the Hoan Kiem turtle was captured...by a couple hundred men

Onlookers to the turtle capture.  This picture shows the world as Nathan sees it in most of South East Asia...the tops of many heads

Safety first, thats what I always say


Nathan tried justifying his tendency to take pictures of birds by telling me they always add character to a scene.  On the whole, I dislike bird pictures imensely..but after capturing this moment I'm inclined to agree..if you zoom in, this red beauty is actually mid-doodle doo

Bia Dinh (huge) Temple that we found accidentally...500 stone statues, three giant bronze carvings of 50 tons, 160 acres

Inside one of the Bia Dinh buildings

Bia Dinh

There must have been a good reason for touching every statue...so I joined in.  If I had to trace my sore throat back to a single moment..this would be that moment.

You're not a local unless you wear a face mask at all times while on a motorcycle.  Nathan rolls his eyes every time I pull it out, but I swear its helping us blend in.

'Paved Main Road'

No comments:

Post a Comment